Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Charlotte

She's 7 1/2 months! Where did the time go?! 

From this:
(about 1 1/2 months old)






















To This:
























She is absolutely precious, and I love every minute I get to spend with her! She recently learned a new trick, where she scrunches her face and breathes out of her nose. It is one of the cutest things I've ever seen.



We also put her in a jumper while we were in Montana, and she had a blast in it! Matt said she jumped the poop right out of her! When she was done jumping she had made a nice little present in her pants for him :)



I love re-living the baby stages with her! This time around I feel so proud and excited for each new step she learns, because I remember it with Emma and I know what comes next. It's so fun having little babies around! I figure as cute as my Charlotte is, I can wait a little longer before I get to sleep through a full night again :)

xoxo
The Twistles

No comments:

Post a Comment