Monday, April 29, 2013

Here Comes The Sun!

Hooray!!

We officially said goodbye to cold weather this past week, and have hit 70 degrees here in Utah. I am in love. Winter was long and cold this year, and I was sick of it!

On Friday, Emma, Charlotte, and I went outside for a walk in the morning, then came home for nap time and went back out in the afternoon for the rest of the day.

I cannot tell you how much I needed that sunshine! 

Emma loves being pushed around in the double stroller with her sissy Charly! (Thanks again family!!)







Spring and Summer are great! I can open up the sliding door and Emma just plays on her own on the patio for as long as I let her. I love to sit out there with her and watch her play. It just so happens, that I can get a lot more housework done while she's playing too! 

Deep in thought. When I asked what she was doing, she told me she was watching the cars drive by :)


Today, she helped wash off the grill and then noticed how dirty her car was, so that got a wash too. It was so dirty, that it needed about 6 refills of water and bubbles to get it clean! She kept coming back inside asking, "more bubbles pretty please?" Man, it must have been a dirty car! Look at that cute smiley face-- makes my day!



We've been going to a lot of parks too, and have found some really good ones that we frequent. Emma asks daily if we can go to the park, so we've been to many in the past few weeks! Our favorite so far is Coppertone Park. It's has large, adult trees with lots of shade, and a big playground! It's about 20 mins west of where we live, so it's perfect for us. 





I love this face!! 

Remember when we were kids and playgrounds had the HUGE truck tires? Coppertone park still has them! It's a rare playground item these days.

YAY for sunshine and warm weather!!! 

xoxo
The Twistles


No comments:

Post a Comment