Sunday, December 2, 2012

A Day Of Thanks And Food!!

I just realized that I didn't post my pictures and write about Thanksgiving this year. Aaron took a lot of great pictures on his camera, and I got a few on my phone, which is awesome because I never seem to remember my camera for these moments. Thanks brother!! 

Our Thanksgiving morning was pretty lazy, we all stayed in our pj's until after Emma's nap time. We went over to my Mom's new house and enjoyed a lovely feast. I am always sad the day after Thanksgiving, because I reminisce about how amazing the food was the day before, and how much I want it again. Thanksgiving meals should not just be once a year!!

Emma is getting to such a fun age, where she actually enjoys being on her own and playing with her cousins. She had a great time at Mom's house, playing with Olivia and Tristan in the basement with all the toys. Tristan is so amazing with Emma, and loves to play with her. She loves the attention and really looks up to him! 

We have so much to be thankful for, it's unreal. I have two beautiful and healthy daughters who light up every part of my life. I am married to my absolute best friend, who would do anything in this world for me. I have the knowledge and a testimony of The Gospel of Jesus Christ, and am blessed every day with the quiet whisperings from the Spirit letting me know that everything is going to be 'OK'. Through all our ups and downs, there is one constant in our life, and that is the gospel. It is our rock and our foundation, and in it we always find comfort for our worldly troubles. 

Here are some pictures of our Thanksgiving this year, we hope yours was just as great and filling!! 

The Entwistle Family

Emma trying out some deviled eggs... 


Uncle Aaron and Emma!

The Feast table 


Olivia and her baby

Emma and Olivia





Crissy, Charlotte, and me


Love my family!!

Crissy at her best...

Coloring! 



Nicole and Grandma Walker








Look at the huge smile on Emma's face, she loves Tristan!



Xoxo
The Twistles



1 comment: