Monday, October 8, 2012

Daddy and Me

Last weekend, Matty took Emma up the canyon while I stayed home to sleep. As much as I missed going up the canyon to see the colors and spend time with my two favorite people, it was good to be able to relax and sleep. It's also cute that Emma and Matt got to have their own time to play, too. 

A good indicator that Emma had a great time? She came home covered in dirt and leaves! It was fun to look at the pictures when they got home. 





I love them!




showing Dad what she found




I love this time of year! The weather temp drops and the leaves change colors, and it just screams hot chocolate and sweaters! It's amazing. I am so thankful for my Matty, who is my best friend no matter what. He is the best Daddy and an amazing husband. We were talking the other day, and he mentioned that pregnancy really does test a relationship, but that if you can come out still friends and wanting to be with each other, it's meant to be. He has been nothing but patient and kind during these last 10 months, and I appreciate it! I am a totally different person pregnant, and he gets that and doesn't hold it against me. I love him so much! Emma is going to have the best life, because he is her Dad. 

Welcome Fall!!!

xoxo
The Twistles

No comments:

Post a Comment