Friday, June 8, 2012

It Must Be A Mid-West Thing...

Emma must be an Entwistle, and that Illinois blood definitely runs through her! Emma talks with her hands, just like Matt. Every time Matt gives me directions in the car, he will sternly point which direction I should go, as if just saying, "turn right at the next light" isn't enough. I have to laugh at him every time he does this, because it is just so foreign to me! I love this about him, but still have to give him a hard time. Well, recently, Emma has learned to communicate with her hands, and she will tell us stories while waving her hands around, or slapping them on the TV stand to get her point across. We filmed this one during dinner, apparently she had something very important that couldn't wait until after dinner :)



xoxo
The Twistles

No comments:

Post a Comment