Monday, February 13, 2012

Turning Your Blog Into A Book

This is a website I found while searching, "how to put your blog on paper". I love having the physical copy in front of me. No matter how convenient the internet is, it will never be the same as having that printed picture in front of you to hold. The site is called Blog2Print and all you have to do is enter in your blog address, and it does the rest for you! You can choose the type of cover and what colors you'd like your pages to be, and submit it to be printed. It's $14.95 for a 20 page soft cover, and each additional page is .35 cents-- since I use this primarily to document Emma's life, it's something I will definitely do. I think I'll make a book once a year, or maybe even once every 6 months, depending on how much I blog. When I make one, I will let you know how it turns out, and if you make one before I do, let me know how it turned out! :)

I thought I'd share this with you fellow bloggers, just in case you hadn't heard of it! 


xoxo
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment