Monday, January 9, 2012

28 years old... already?

Today is my 28th birthday, and last night, I was able to share it with my amazing family. We had crock-pot spare ribs (my favorite b-day meal), followed by chocolate cup cakes and ice cream. Emma had so much fun playing with her cousin Tristan, and watched every little move he made. We celebrated my birthday, Mitchell's birthday, and my Mom's birthday for our January birthday dinner. I love my family so much, and I am so blessed that most of them live so close. Today, Emma and I are relaxing, and I have decided not to do any housework as a present to myself :) Here are some pictures and a video from last night, Happy Birthday to me!!



Mitch and I biting into some serious cupcake deliciousness, I am so in love with this boy!

Emma and I after church

Tristan played with Emma, and even shared his dragon toy with her

She loved watching him!

Emma laughing at Tristan being silly



Classic "Emma" look

I finally fit into the skirt from Breeanna!

 I'm 28, but I don't feel like it at all- still young at heart I guess!

xoxo
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment