Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas 2011!

We had a great Christmas this year! We spent time with family, watched Emma open her presents, and ate lots of delicious food. The only thing missing was not having Matt's family around for Christmas :( We were able to Skype with them Christmas morning, and they were able to see Emma open her presents. It's not the same, but it will have to do for now! I can't believe another year is about to pass by, it feels like the year just flew away from me. We have had a great year, and I can't wait to see what 2012 holds for our family. Here's the pictures from our Holiday- 

Emma in her "Santa loves me" PJs


This was her Xmas gift from Anne, she LOVES to cuddle with her puppy!

Givin' the puppy some loves


"I think I've got this petting thing down..."

"I'm being nice to Ryno, Mom"

Christmas morning!



Stopping to look at Grandma and Grandpa on the TV screen via Skype


"Alright, how do I make this work?"





"I see Grandma and Grandpa!"








Emma loves her Auntie Crissy

Tristan delivering our stockings, this one goes to his Mom!

Olivia


She really loves this new toy




Our Christmas tree ornaments

Our Christmas tree!
 I hope everyone had a great Holiday! Here's to another great year!


xoxo
The Twistles

No comments:

Post a Comment