Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Swim Day!

While Jessica and Mitch were staying with us, we went to the pool and did some swimming! They were both so excited to get in the water. I was taking pictures, and the entire time Jessica kept asking if I was recording or taking pictures. She decided it was OK if I recorded video, but it was absolutely not OK if I took pictures. I snuck a few pictures in :) Mitch was very brave, and with some coaxing from Matt jumped into the pool into Matt's arms. After the first time he did it, he was so excited and wanted to do it over, and over, and over! He was so excited that Matt had to tell him to wait a few seconds so he could catch him. Here is the video, sorry it's sideways, I couldn't figure out how to rotate it :(





We had so much fun at the pool, and it definitely wore them out! Here are a few pictures, I didn't get any good pictures of Jessica, because she thought she was being "recorded". 



Jess and Mitch took turns riding with Matt in the pool

Piggy back!!

Learning to swim on his back



He's a natural!!

No comments:

Post a Comment