Saturday, June 25, 2011

New Phones!

We are finally out of the stone age, and gave in to getting new Droid touch screen phones. We resisted as long as we could, thinking that if we gave in, we would never be able to go back to our old "flip phones". Well, we were right! Since having our new phones we have downloaded more apps than ever necessary, checked Facebook too many times to count, and had to recharge our phone batteries much too often. I used to check Facebook once or twice a day when I would get home from work, but now, I find myself checking it every couple minutes, and it drives me nuts! No one ever updates anything when I want them to, so it's such a waste of time and I should really stop, but it's a habit now. Blast!

I did however, find a really awesome app called the "All Recipes Dinner Spinner" You shake your phone, and it spins through 3 different parts: Dish (soup, bread, appetizer, main dish, etc), Ingredients (beef, cheese, chicken), and Ready In (how long it takes to make). Then it randomly chooses a tasty meal for you! OR you can choose your own sections, and find this recipe:





I just chose: Main Dish, Salmon, ready in 30 mins and it gave me a list of recipes, including this one. I made it and it was so easy and sooooo yummy! I highly recommend getting this app, I use it all the time! 

I definitely have a love/hate relationship with my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment