Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Grandparent's visit

The weekend of the sealing and Emma's baby blessing, Matt's parents were able to fly in and visit from Illinois. They were so excited to see Emma (especially Matt's Mom). Matt took a video, but it's not uploading here. I'll see if I can get it working so I can post it up. 





They were here for 10 days, and it was so great having them here-- our dishes and Emma's bottles were always clean! Matt's dad made me "death by chocolate"cake, which was amazingly delicious. I ate the whole cake pretty much on my own. We miss them so much, and hope they can move out to Utah soon!! Here are some pictures from their visit:



Matt's Mom

Emma and Grandpa watchin' TV



Ryno loved being loved by Grandpa



Up at Silver Lake to show them all our snow











No comments:

Post a Comment