Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Entwistle Sealing

On March 26th, 2011, Matt, Emma, and I were sealed to eachother in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was such an amazing experience- the whole day was wonderful. Matt and I were able to sit in the celestial room together while we waited for everyone to arrive, and it was a very surreal moment. I loved listening to the promises of the sealing between husband and wife, and when they brought Emma in I about lost it. She was such a good baby and didn't make a peep, just gave Grandma Entwistle a huge smile at the altar. I am so thankful that we are able to be with our families together for eternity. Thanks to everyone who came to support and help with everything, we appreciate and love you all! We had a couple pictures taken, but it was pretty windy and cold, so we are going to reschedule and do an official family portrait when the weather is nicer. Here's a couple from the temple:




No comments:

Post a Comment