Wednesday, February 23, 2011

1 Year

Sunday was our 1 year anniversary (2/20/11), so I decided to put up a slide-show of my favorite wedding pictures (below this post). To celebrate, we went out to dinner the Friday before to Carver's steak house- it was so delicious! I can't believe we've been married for one year already, it went by so fast! I am so lucky to be married to my best friend, and can't wait to be sealed as a family in March. I am at a loss for words when I think of how blessed I have been in the last 2 years. It is a true testament that God loves us, and if we are willing to change He will immediately bless us. I have personally seen this happen in my life, as well as Matt's. The change is scary, and not easy; the pain unbearable at times, -- but the happiness you find when you come out of the darkness is so worth it. 


Happy 1 year anniversary to my amazing husband, I can't wait to spend eternity with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment